The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems, and for electronic design automation (EDA) and silicon solutions. A diverse worldwide community representing more than 1,000 organizations attends each year, represented by system designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives to researchers and academicians from leading universities.
Register for Technical Presentations & Demos at Agnisys’ Booth June 2nd to June 4th 2014 from 9 am to 5 pm at Booth # 608 San Francisco, CA.
- All Agnisys tools are now free!
At this years DAC we are making all our tools freely available for widespread adoption. The free versions of the tools are fully functional and can be used to create UVM outputs. They are restricted in certain ways but perfectly usable.
- IDSWord : MS Word plug in for executable design specification.
- IDSExcel : MS Excel plugin for executable design specification.
- IDSBatch : Command line batch tool for transforming hardware register data.
- IVerifySpec : Vendor neutral verification planning and management.
- DVinsight : Correct by Construction DV
- DAC 2014 Demos
This year at DAC, try something different, participate is the Agnisys Glory Games. Playing the game is simple and the survivors get exciting prizes.
Monday, June 2 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Prize Distribution at 5:00 PM
Tuesday, June 3 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Prize Distribution at 5:00 PM
Wednesday, June 4 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Prize Distribution at 5:00 PM