Design Verification Consulting Services
Agnisys helps complete turnkey design verification projects by augmenting your team with dynamic, experienced verification professionals. Our team is highly skilled in System Verilog and Universal Verification Methodologies. We use efficient and proven techniques to ensure that a project is completed on time with sign-off quality. A global footprint of more than 35 customers using IDesignSpec™ proves Agnisys’ core competence and accountability.
- Guaranteed delivery at the agreed upon time and price.
- Teams available in US and India.
- Free use of Agnisys tools such as IDesignSpec, DVinsight for the duration of the project and for the period of support.
- Minimize the quality gap to ensure a 0-defect methodology
- Minimize productivity gap by adopting agile and reusable practices
- Minimize predictive closure gap – proper time/task planning
- Understanding of the importance of a functional specification, courtesy of IDesignSpec, software that generates outputs from a spec
- A scope of verification skills equips the Agnisys team with a blend of efficient practice with direct test vectors, constraint random verification, SystemVerilog and UVM environments and formal assertions
- Focus on ensuring correct, critical functionality and achieving maximum coverage
- Young, dedicated and energetic team supervised under seasoned leadership.
- No compromise on sign-off quality results.
Agnisys’ Hardware Design Verification Consulting Services Division is focused on providing expert engineering talent proficient in the most advanced design verification technologies and methodologies, including:
- System Verilog
- Verilog ,VHDL
- Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
- Formal assertions
- Coverage driven verification
- Constraint random verification
The Agnisys team has considerable expertise in the following domains:
- SoC Verification
- IP verification
- Image processing
- Video Codecs
- Software and hardware interfaces and ARM® AMBA Buses
Contact Agnisys today to learn more about its Design Verification Consulting Services.