1. Design Verification Engineer (Job ID- DVE 01, Location:Greater Boston Area)
The ideal candidate will have 2+ year’s proven industry experience in:
- System Verilog, SVA
- Verification methodologies primarily UVM
- Bus protocols such as AMBA-AXI, AHB, APB, I2C, SPI
- Verification of DSP functions like IIR, FIR, DCT, DWT
- Verification of mathematical functions like FPU, Multipliers
- Verification Planning functional/code coverage for IP and SoC
- Constrained Random and directed test case for corner case bugs
- Fundamentals of computer architecture or practical experience of working on microprocessor designs
- Formal Technology and methodology
- Industry standard EDA tools, Matlab, IDesignSpec
- Must have experience in large verification projects with large team of people.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be a US Citizen or a Green Card holder.
2. System Modeling / Virtual Prototyping Engineer (Job ID-SM 01, Location- Noida & Bangalore)
Experience Required- 4 to 8 years
- Develop and Validate models for IP/ SoC in SystemC / C++
- Setup environments for full system Virtual Prototyping
- Solid understanding of SystemC, C++, OOPS, STL, data structures, design patterns and algorithms
- Experience in developing TLM based models for the virtual platform for SoC
- Working experience with ESL tools, System Flows and Methodology
- Good understanding of Microprocessor, Microcontrollers, SOC architecture, bus protocols
- Strong C++ development and debugging skills using popular IDEs/debuggers.
- Bachelor’s / Master Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge of popular embedded processors, e.g Intel, ARM, MIPS etc.
Good to have
- Good to have prior experience in SoC platform validation in SoC Designer, NoC/NIC platforms, Carbon based platforms, Virtual Platforms etc
- Good to have knowledge of ARM CPUs, Graphics, Modem IPs and DSP architectures
- Good to have exposure to Power estimation and Low Power methodologies
3. Senior Design Verification Engineer (Job ID- DVE 01, Location- Noida)
Experience required- 4 to 9 years
- System Verilog, Verilog, UVM/VMM
- Experience in at system level and block level verification.
- Expert in System Verilog and OVM/UVM based verification.
- Strong experience in ASIC design/validation experience in front end processes including RTL development, functional and performance verification.
- Expert in coding SV Testbench, drivers, monitors, scoreboards, checkers
- Experience in C/C++,Shell/Perl scripting.
- Understanding of AHB, AXI and other bus protocols and system architecture is a plus.
- Preferred Expertise in MIPI UniPro/UFS Protocol and UVM.
- To help the team to verify the existing design (UFS/UniPro)
- Help on improving the Functional & code coverage, by identifying critical issues & helping the team with new ideas.
- Expertise in verification of design blocks (IP) for system-on-chip (SoC) components.
- Preferable: Experience in one/more of the following areas PCI_Express, USB, SATA, SDIO, MIPI and /or AMBA standards (OCP, AXI, AHB etc.)
- Looking for highly motivated individuals and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Knowledge of considerations for performance, power and cost optimization is desirable
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
4. Dot Net Developer (Job ID-DD 01, Location- Noida)
Experience Required- 2 to 5 years
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Should have experience in C#.Net and Visual Studio
- Experience of Word/Excel Development programming (office Add in), Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO), Visual Basic for Application (VBA), XML and XSLT will be added advantage.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Should have good problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have good communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work as a team.
- Excellent Multi-tasking skills
- Educational Qualifications-B.tech/MCA/M.Tech/MSc.
5. Java Developer (Job ID- JD 01)
Experience Required- 2 to 4 years
- Create the next generation Electronic Design Automation software for Semiconductor companies worldwide.
- Understand the architecture of the current products and help in improving them
- Expert level knowledge of core Java, data structure, Compiler, Parser, XML, Java Script is compulsory
- Strong knowledge of HTML 5 and JQuery
- Exposure to advanced topics such as Parsers & XSLT is a plus
- Strong algorithmic skills is a requirement
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated with strong team spirit
- 2-4 years’ experience in Java development
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from a good university
- Candidate must have a high intelligence and emotional quotient. Must be a good team player.