At Agnisys we believe that when companies come together, greater outcomes are possible. Therefore, we have created a partner program that enables us to join hands with companies to deliver higher value solutions for the end customer.
The Fusion Partner Program (FPP) enables partner members to collaborate and create value added products and solutions based on Agnisys and Partner’s tools and services.
To join the FPP, you must satisfy the following requirements:
1. Must be engaged in providing services/training for the Semiconductor industry.
2. Must have service/training offerings for design and verification of IP/SoC for ASIC/FPGA.
3. Must not own, sell or promote in any way, a product that competes with Agnisys’ products: IDesignSpec, IVerifySpec, IAssertSpec
4. Must execute Agnisys’ NDA and License agreement.
5. Must agree to purchase Agnisys Licenses if the tools are to be used for commercial gains.
In addition to increased market presence, the Partner Company gets the following direct benefits:
1. Direct incentives for promoting Agnisys tools and services,
2. Discounts on Agnisys tools for commercial use,
3. Easy and early access to the latest Agnisys tools and technology,
4. Close interaction with Agnisys development team.
There are three different levels of relationship possible between Agnisys and the Partner Company.
(A) Business Enabler: The Partner Company introduces Agnisys tools to the end-customer and helps close the deal. Agnisys closes the deal and provides support.
(B) Reseller: The Partner Company sells and closes the deal with the end-customer and provides first level contact/support, however, Agnisys provides detailed support.
(C) Tool Integrator/VAR: The Partner Company not only sells the tool but also provides support such that there is no dependence on Agnisys.
If you think a partnership with Agnisys will help you and your customers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Click here to see more details on our Higher Education Program suitable for Universities and Educational institutions.