To join the FPP, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be engaged in providing services/training for the Semiconductor industry
- Must have service/training offerings for design and verification of IP/SoC for ASIC/FPGA
- Must not own, sell or promote in any way, a product that competes with Agnisys’ products
- Must execute Agnisys’ NDA and License agreement
- Must agree to purchase Agnisys Licenses if the tools are to be used for commercial gains
In addition to increased market presence, the Partner Company gets the following direct benefits:
- Direct incentives for promoting Agnisys tools and services
- Discounts on Agnisys tools for commercial use
- Easy and early access to the latest Agnisys tools and technology
- Close interaction with Agnisys development team
There are three different levels of relationship possible between Agnisys and the Partner Company.
- Business Enabler: The Partner Company introduces Agnisys tools to the end-customer and helps close the deal. Agnisys closes the deal and provides support.
- Reseller: The Partner Company sells and closes the deal with the end-customer and provides first level contact/support, however, Agnisys provides detailed support.
- Tool Integrator/VAR: The Partner Company not only sells the tool but also provides support such that there is no dependence on Agnisys.
If you think a partnership with Agnisys will help you and your customers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Click here to see more details on our Higher Education Program suitable for Universities and Educational institutions.