15 Benefits of Working with Agnisys on your Chip Design Project
Semiconductor design is challenging during the best of situations. The amount of code that design teams must create and the complexity of the IP blocks that they must integrate makes their projects very difficult and the risks of success are significant. In order to manage these risks, project teams should gain the benefit of a partner with the products and services to help them succeed.
This whitepaper discusses the semiconductor design challenges and how Agnisys helps companies with EDA Products, Design Verification Services and Training Services.
The whitepaper discusses:
- How to write less code by using register and memory map code generators that create the code from the specification
- How to automate the generation of design verification code for the registers and memory maps
- When you have new team members, how to select a qualified training partner to reduce the learning curve of System Verilog and Universal Verification Methodology
- How a trusted service provider can help augment your design verification team to implement more tests
- Finally, the 15 benefits of working with Agnisys on your next Semiconductor design and verification project