Short workshop at DVCon U.S. 2021- Virtual :
RISC-V Based SoC Design, Verification and Validation in One Hour
ML-Based Verification and Regression Automation
When: March 01, 2021 to March 03, 2021
We present the Agnisys way of developing embedded products. This provides a path that avoids many pitfalls present in a typical flow, such as a slow process, duplicate efforts, wasteful resources, and so on.
Generate code directly from specification using best-in-class Agnisys products and innovative tool flow. The Agnisys flow involves the use of IDesignSpec™, which starts by defining the Hardware-Software Interface (HSI) of the embedded system, followed by defining the user application logic using DVinsight™, customising standard IPs with SLIP-G™, and connecting all the components using SoC Enterprise™, and getting a jump-start on the software stack using ISequenceSpec™. Create automated UVM-based verification environments using Specta-AV™ and tests using ARV™ and ASVV™.
There’s no more wasted time, no more wasteful resources, and no more sub-optimal code. Agnisys brings a new way of creating embedded designs that just works. In the event we will go through a typical embedded system development using this new Agnisys way.
Benefits of Using Agnisys Flow:
- The suite of Agnisys tools help you automate the Embedded System development process
- Provide real value to architects, designers, verification engineers, software developers, technical writers, and chip testers
- Focus is on User Application Logic and not the plumbing (connectivity)
- Agnisys Flow cuts down the time it takes to develop Embedded Systems
- Makes your teams more productive and efficient
- Produces high quality, repeatable result
- This saves time and money and improves overall quality
- All tools are available independently or as a complete flow
- How to reduce development time by 30%
- How to use a development methodology that is highly efficient
- What steps can be automated such that minimum effort and resources are required to develop the embedded system